- Pigs: Pasteurellosis, pneumonia caused by Haemophillus parasuis, Actinobaccillus pleuropneumoniae, Streptococcus suis, M.M.A syndrome, arthritis, dermatitis in piglets.
- Bovine: pasteurellosis, pneumonia, acute mastitis, hoof inflammation, dermatitis, septicemia caused by coli in calves.
- Horses: respiratory tract disease, septicemia in colt.
DOSAGE-INSTRUCTIONS: Shake well before use.
- Pigs: 1 ml/ 12.5 kgs B.W, intramuscular once daily for 3 days.
- Piglets: 1 ml/ 12.5 kgs B.W, intramuscular once daily for 5 days.
- Calves, colt: 1 ml/ 25 kgs B.W, intramuscular once daily for 3 - 5 days.
Contra-indication: Do not use for hypersensitive animals to any component.
- Dairy cows: 1 day.
- Pigs: 3 days.
- Cows: 5 days.
PRESERVATION: Store in a cool place and keep out of direct sunlight.