PREVENTION AND TREATMENT OF GASTROINTESTINAL INFECTIONS
Gastrointestinal infections caused by colistin and spectinomycin sensitive micro-organisms, like E. coli, Haemophilus, Mycoplasma and Salmonella spp. in kids, lambs and piglets.
For oral administration:
- Kids and lambs: Twice daily 1 dose per 2.5 - 3 kg body weight for 3 days.
- Piglets (1 - 3 kg): Daily 1 dose for 3 days.
- Piglets (3 - 5 kg): Twice daily 1 dose for 3 days.
Each press on the dosing pump delivers one dose, i.e. 1 ml.
- For meat: 7 days.
- Hypersensitivity to colistin and/or spectinomycin.
- Administration to animals with a seriously impaired renal function.
- Administration to animals with an active microbial digestion.
PRESERVATION: Store in a cool place and keep out of direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY