Fluvet inj is indicated as a basic treatment or adjuvant (associated with specific therapies) in all cases in which the organism is subjected to a strong need in inflammatory processes and in bacterial infections such as:
- As supportive therapy in pneumonia, metritis, mastitis, hemorrhagic septicemia, puerperal complications, peritonitis, papera, rheumatic infections, pododermatitis and bacterial affections in general, provided there is concomitant antibacterial therapy.
- Joint inflammations, tendinitis, bursitis and myositis. Dermatosis and prophylaxis of peritoneal adhesions.
- Urticaria, allergic eczema, acute pulmonary emphysema of cattle, generalized pruritus, dermatosis and dermatitis.
- Insect bites and intoxications. As support therapy in accidents with venomous animals.
DOSAGE: Subcutaneous, intramuscular or intravenous injection.
- Cattle: 2.5 ml to 10 ml.
- Sheep and Goats: 1 ml to 2 ml.
- Dogs: 0.12 to 1 ml.
- Swine: 0.25 ml to 5 ml.
- Horses: 2.5 ml to 5 ml. If used before competition, apply last shot 8 days before the race. IV – IM.
- Camels: 1.5 - 3 ml. If used before competition, apply last shot 8 days before the race. IV – IM.
Withdrawal time: Meat - 4 days. Milk - 3 days.
PRESERVATION: Store in a cool place and keep out of direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY