NON STEROID ANTI-INFLAMMATORY ANTIBIOTIC - ZERO MILK RESIDUES
- For all the infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to ceftiofur together with inflammatory reaction.
- For the treatment of acute and chronic laminitis, acute infectious mastitis, dystocia and respiratory diseases. It can also be used in the immediate postsurgical period (C-sections and other surgeries, such as dehorning older calves).
- Special treatment of pneumonia, fever caused by transport, pasteurellosis, salmonellosis, mastitis, metritis, arthritis, foot rot and endothelial inflammation, Foot and mouth disease (FMD), Edema disease (E.coli).
DOSAGE: Intramuscular injection
- Poultry: 1ml/ 7 - 10 kgs W.
- Cattle, sheep, goats and camelids: 1 ml/ 33 kgs W
In severe case, repeat injection after 24 hours
Note: Shake well before use.
- For meat: 2 days.
- For milk: None
PRESERVATION: Store in a cool place and keep out of direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY