SPECIFIC FOR HOUSING DISINFECTION
Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Amonium Chloride
- Broad-spectrum bactericidal, highly effective to S.Paratyphoid, Pasteurellosis, Fowl Cholera, anthrax, Leptospirosis, Mycoplasma, Fungal diseases, Gumboro, Marek, Newcastle, fowl pox, Cholera, CRD, Typhoid, Pullorum Disease, foot and mouth disease, PRRS, TGE, PED, Parvovirus…
- Disinfection of housing, tools, transportation, animal cadaver.
- Noncorrosive, without irritation, safe for all kinds of livestock.
- Fast-acting, good control of pathogens, highly effective even in environment with organic contaminants and low temperature.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE: by spraying
* Housing disinfection: Spray the whole housing
- Prevention: 1L/ 1200 - 1500L water. Repeat spray after 5 - 7 days
- When diseases occur: 1L/ 750 – 900 L water. Spray once or twice per day. Duration: 3 - 5 consecutive days or until diseases end.
* Disinfection of transportation, incubator: 1L/ 500L water. Spray the whole surface.
* Disinfection of eggs: 1L/ 3,000L water. Spray the whole surface.
* Water disinfection: 1L/ 6,000L water.
* Antidote of animal cadavers, feces, antiseptic holes: 1L/420-450L water. Spray the whole areas.
Note: Spraying can be applied when having animals inside.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Harmful in contact with skin.
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Personal protective equipment, such as gloves, masks and eye protection, should be worn during the mixing or application of NAKOCID
- Containers should be rinsed with clean water and disposed of in line with local regulations
PRESERVATION: Store in the cool place and keep out of direct sunlight.