TREATMENT OF EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL PARASITES
Indications: Prevention and treatment of external and internal parasitosis of ruminants.
- External parasites as lice, mites.
- Internal parasites: respiratory parasites, digestive parasites, hepathictrematodes or flukes, gastrointestinal nematodes of round worms, gastrointestinal cestodes or tape worms.
DOSAGE: Subcutaneous administration
- 1 ml/ 25 kgs B.W. in a single dose.
In case of administering more than 10 ml, devide into two shots at two different sites.
- Do not use for hypersensitive animals to any component.
- Do not use for lactating animals.
Meat: 30 days
PRESERVATION: Store in a cool place and keep out of direct sunlight.