Prevention and treatment of iron deficiency anemia including neonatal anemia in piglets. Effective in grown-up animals such as pigs, oxen, horses & sheep for maintenance of healthy blood circulation through adequate RBC production.
DOSAGE: Deep IM/ SC injection.
- Piglet: 1 ml once on the 3rd day of age, may be repeated on the 21st day of age.
- Sow: 2.5 ml in 2 weeks before farrowing.
- Calves & foals: 2 - 4 ml on the 1st week of age.
- Cattle: 6 ml/ 250 kgs BW.
- Sheep, goats & dogs: 1.5 ml.
- Dogs: 0.5 - 1 ml.
Withdrawal time: Zero days.
PRESERVATION: Store in a cool place and keep out of direct sunlight.