TREATMENT OF RESPIRATORY TRACT DISEASES
- Treatment of pneumonia, pleurisy, Bronchitis, especially pneumonia caused by Pasteurella in cattle, swine, influenza atrophic rhinosinusitis, typhoid, enteritis, diarrhea, pasteurellosis, erysipelas suis… in livestock.
- Treatment of Mycoplasma, C.CRD, edema, typhoid, pasteurellosis in poultry.
For intramuscular injection for 3 days.
- Cattle: 1 ml/ 12 – 15 kg B.W per day.
- Swine, calves, goats, sheep: 1 ml/ 8 – 10 kgs B.W per day.
- Dogs, cats: 1 ml/ 5 – 6 kgs B.W per day.
- Poultry: 1 ml/ 5 – 6 kgs B.W per day.
Withdrawal time: 14 days before slaughter.
Contra-indication: Do not use for animal hypersensitive to any component.
PRESERVATION: Store in a cool place and keep out of direct sunlight.