TREATMENT OF CHRONIC RESPIRATORY, CCRD, PNEUMONIA
Spiramycine indicated for prevention and treatment of infectious symptoms caused by Gram (+), Gram (-), mycoplasmosis and Rickettsias.
- Poultry: for the treatment of Mycoplasmosis, CRD (Mycoplasma gallisepticum), infectious synovitis (Mycoplasma synoviae) and arthritis.
- Turkeys: for the treatment of infectious sinusitis (Mycoplasma meleagridis).
- Pigs: Transmissible gastroenteritis, Enzootic pneumonia-Atrophic rhinitis and Pleuropneumonia.
DOSAGE: Oral administration in drinking water.
Pigs: 0.4 g/ 5 kg B.W per day.
In Toxoplasmosis: 1.55 g/ 5 kg B.W in the last third of gestation.
- Growing Poultry diseases: 600 gm/ 500 litre of water.
- Turkeys: Medicate birds of 1 day during 5 days.
- Broilers: Medicate birds of 1 day during 3 days and medicate once at 4 weeks.
In case of outbreaks of CRD, sinusitis:
Turkeys: medicated water 3 days;
Chicken: medicated water 3 days and after vaccination 1 - 2 days.
PRESERVATION: Store in a cool place and keep out of direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY