In animals with bleeding disorders occured after infectious, parasitic diseases or poisoning.
In chickens and avian youth: in hemorrhagic syndrome induced by long lasting treatment with sulfamides or antibiotics and as adjuvant in the specific treatment of coccidiosis.
DOSAGE: Inject subcutaneously or intramuscularly in a daily dose as follows
- Horses and cattle: 5 - 10 ml;
- Swine, sheep, goats: 2 - 5 ml;
- Dogs and cats: 1 – 2 ml;
- Fowl (hen, turkey, guinea fowl, quail, pheasant, goose, duck and pigeon): 0.2 – 0.4 ml
The treatment is applied for 3 to 5 days.
Contraindications: Do not use in animals with hepatic disorders.
- Do not mix Vitamin K3 - solution for injection with other injectable or perfusable solutions.
- In pigeons, Vitamin K3 – injectable solution may be injected in the site where bleeding occurred.
PRESERVATION: Store in a cool place and keep out of direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY