ANTI-INFLAMMATION, PAIN RELIEF & ANTIPYRETIC
None steroid medicine anti-inflammation drug (NSAID) for anti-inflammation, pain relief and antipyretic to use in infected cases, aid antibiotic treatments.
- Bovine, horses: anti-inflammation, pain relief, antipyretic in diseases as respiratory, mastitis, osteitis, phrenitis, arthritis, trauma, difficult birth.
- Swine: anti-inflammation, pain relief, antipyretic in infection diseases, MMA syndrome (metritis, mastitis, agalactosis) on sow.
- Dogs, cats: treatments for arthralgia, osteitis; injection before operation, postoperative pain relief effectively.
Intramuscular injection for 1-3 consecutive days
- Swine: 1 ml/ 32 kgs B.W per day.
- Bovine, horses: 1ml/ 50 kgs B.W per day.
- Dogs, cats: 1ml/ 50 kgs B.W per day.
- Stomachache: 1ml/ 44 kgs B.W, only one dose.
- Postoperative pain relief for dogs: Intramuscular injection for dogs, subcutaneous injection for cats: 1ml/ 50 kg B.W, 60 minutes before anaesthetic.
After operation: 1ml/ 100 kgs B.W in 24 hours for 5 days.
Withdrawal time: 4 days before slaughter
Preservation: Store in a cool place and keep out of direct sunlight.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY